- How can I book a game?
All bookings are made online, using our secure payment system.
- What is the age limit?
Mystery Escape Games can be played from the age 10 and above. However, players under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult per game room.
- Will any physical force be needed during the game?
No, there is no need for physical force during the game.
- Is any specific knowledge needed to play the game?
No specific knowledge is required, other than logical comprehension, out of the box thinking, creativity, and a lot of team spirit. Our adaptive skills program accommodates for all levels.
- Where is Mystery Escape Paris located?
Mystery Escape is situated :
- in the heart of Paris, just next to the Parc Monceau and about a 5 minutes walk from the Champs-Elysees.
- How many team players per game?
We accept 3 – 5 people per room. (We have 9 rooms available)
- Will you lock me in the room?
Yes, – however, there is an emergency button located next to the door, enabling you to leave the room at any time in case of an emergency. In addition, Mystery Escape supervises the room for the whole duration of the game for your security.
- Will you record us during the game?
No. The room is equipped with cameras to facilitate the game. There will be no video, or audio recording!
- Can I book several game rooms at the same time?
Yes, please check our booking system for availability or just give us a call. Mystery Escape has 9 game-rooms and can accommodate up to 45 people playing simultaneously.
- When should I arrive?
All team members are requested to arrive 15 minutes before the game starts. The actual game time will always be 60 minutes. This extra time is important as you will need briefing before the game starts and we don’t want you to miss any valuable game time.
- Do you offer the game in different languages?
Yes, Mystery Escape Games are developed in both English and French.
Mystery Escape employees can also support you in German, and Spanish (Please inform us, if you have any specific language requirements).
- What is our price policy for a game?
Our game prices will vary, depending on the team size (3-5 people).
Please check the online booking system for further info, or please contact us.
- What types of payment do you accept?
Mystery Escape accepts most credit cards, i.e.: Visa, MasterCard, Carte-Bleue, Paypal
- Is it possible to change a schedule, or cancel my booking?
Unfortunately not. Mystery Escape is a live event! Our rooms are specially prepared for your team. Once your booking has been confirmed, no refunds, cancellations, or reschedules will be possible.
- Do you offer gift vouchers?
Yes, Mystery Escape has a special gift voucher program.
Please check Gift vouchers page for more details.