Mystery Escape may collect your personal data notably when you place a booking.
By voluntarily providing your personal data, you undertake to communicate accurate information that does not prejudice the interests or rights of any third parties.
Use of data
The information that you communicate on the Website enables Mystery Escape to validate and manage bookings.
Data sharing and disclosure
The data collected are intended solely for Mystery Escape, which passes on your personal data to third parties only if we receive a request from a judicial or other official authority empowered by law for disclosure of the information in accordance with the operative legislative provisions.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow to a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in the use of interactive services, navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
ACCORDING TO THE MANAGING ENTITY
- Own Cookies: Those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered own.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session Cookie: They collect data while the user browse through the web with the goal of providing the requested service.
- Permanent cookies: They storage in the computer and the data collected will be used by the party responsible of the cookie with the goal of providing the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THEIR OBJECTIVE
- Technical Cookies: They are necessary for the proper browsing through the website.
- Customization Cookies: They allow to the user the selection of characteristics (language) for the browsing of the website.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow the provider the analysis of navigation by the user, in order to keep track of use of the website and make statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the editor include in the web, advertising spaces according to the content of the web.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: They allow the editor to include in the website, advertising spaces according to the information obtained through the browsing habits of the user.
Cookies used in our website:
- Analysis and Advertisement Cookies (own and from third parties).
- OWN, TECHNICAL AND SESSION COOKIES that allows the user the browsing through the web of Mystery Escape SAS, assuring the proper functioning and usability of different options and services available in the website.
- THIRD PARTIES, ANALYSIS AND SESSION COOKIES that allows Mystery Escape SAS the analysis regarding to browsing made by the user with the purpose of monitoring the use of the website and keeping statistics of most visited contents, total number of visitors, etc.
The app used to obtain and analyse browsing information is: Google Analytics, with cookies provided by Alphabet (Google INC).
Additionally, Mystery Escape SAS informs the user that they have to possibility to configure their browser in order to receive information about cookies, choosing if they want to avoid the installation in the hard drive.
Here you can find the links to several browsers, providing instructions to configure cookies:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en_EN
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Mystery Escape makes every effort to protect your personal data against damage, loss, misuse, intrusion, disclosure, alteration and destruction and has equipped its computer systems with a software protection device.
However, Mystery Escape has no control over WEB operating risks and draws your attention to the risks of one-off data losses and breaches of the confidentiality of data carried on the Net. The information provided on the Website may be interrupted due to cases of force majeure or events outside the control of Mystery Escape SAS or for which it cannot be held responsible.
Updating the personal data policy
Mystery Escape may amend its personal data policy, in which case the amendments will be notified visibly on the Website if it wishes to use your personal data in any way that differs from the stipulations of the policy in force when your data was collected.